York West Management Group Inc.
In addition to property management, the background of York West and its principals include the successful design, development, construction, syndication, sale and financing of several thousand residential units and retail centres in Western Canada and the United States. This background affords the principals the ability to assess properties with a unique perspective, which assures the owners of the properties that they have the best available advice - this is a benefit not often available in property management companies. This broader range of experience and expertise allows York West to provide the following value-added services:
1. Real Estate Development and Consulting
2. Leasing Services
3. Financing and Investment Access
4. Residential and Commercial Sales
5. Construction and Renovation Management
York Wests mission is to create successfully operated real estate projects for our property owners. The owners we serve are our greatest asset. Our commitment is to meet the owners needs, interests and expectations with integrity, professionalism and excellence.
York West is proud of the successful record we have achieved and maintained within the building management and real estate services industry.
York West Asset Management Group Inc. commits to providing you with the following services:
1. Preparation of detailed monthly statements along with all source documents and other support material.
2. Providing complete liaison between on-site personnel, tenants and executive management through qualified property administrators.
3. Collection of rents and condominium fees.
4. Payment of all authorized operating expenses including mortgages, property taxes, payment of payroll, utility payments, maintenance and service related invoices, security deposit refunds, etc.
5. Handling of all banking matters and related accounting activity, interest paid on all surplus funds held in trust account.
6. Collection of accounts receivable by using all reasonable methods.
7. Developing marketing programs designed to maintain or create "Consumer Awareness" of your complex. Such programs are specific to each project. This includes developing and co-ordinating specialized marketing strategies for properties experiencing high vacancies.
8. The training and regular supervision of bondable on-site personnel. On-site staff is trained to follow York Wests policies precisely and to deal with all tenants and service people with diplomacy, strength and professionalism.
9. Conducting regular physical inspections of the project on a regular basis.
10. Preparation of lease agreements, in-out suite condition reports and all other documents required for controlled management.
11. Assessment and allocation of routine maintenance or refurbishing activity in accordance with budget restrictions.
12. Securing of bids and supervision of all work performed. Preparation of a yearly operating budget based on past experience, upcoming major expenses and market trends. Recommendations are made for preventative maintenance programs and scheduled refurbishment to ensure the projects value is maintained or increased for years to come.
York West Management Group Inc.
#300, 10451 - 170 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5P 4T2
Phone (780) 482-1644
Fax (780) 488-1903
YorK West is affiliated with Dorland Property Management & Realty Ltd.